We also specialize in Central Park proposal packages and have planned many romantic surprise proposals throughout the park! Some of the most popular proposal locations in Central Park are Bow Bridge Bethesda Fountain and the rock formation overlooking the NYC skyline. There are many more locations so please click here for Central Park proposal inspiration photos.
All of our packages include the services of a dedicated Proposal Coordinator who will be on site on your proposal day. Your Proposal Coordinator will ensure that your location is available and the photographer and any other vendors are in place prior to your arrival. On the day we will be in touch via text up until the moment you arrive to pop the question. We can even discreetly guide you to your proposal location if you’d like some additional assistance.
Central Park Proposal Package – 1,975
- Proposal planning services
- On-site proposal coordinator: secures proposal area, coordinates with vendors and ensures that everything runs smoothly
- One hour of photography: captures the proposal followed by an engagement session
- Online gallery with all edited, hi-resolution images delivered within two weeks
- One dozen roses in the color of your choosing
Surprise Proposal Package Add-Ons
- Live music: acoustic musician or singer/guitarist
- Rose petal design: scattered leading to proposal area or circle or heart design
- Romantic picnic for two
- Horse & carriage ride through Central Park, before or after your proposal
- Central Park event permit: recommended for popular locations such as The Ladies Pavilion and Cop Cot
- Arrange romantic dinner reservations
Our surprise proposal packages are designed for up to four people. If you’d like to have family and friends witness or attend your proposal we can arrange that as well! There will be an additional staffing fee for proposals with large groups.